Today I got in the mail some AWESOME lip glosses by Rimmel London. These are just two of the new Moisture Renew Lipgloss with SPF15.
Rimmel London says:
THINK: Lipgloss that does it all.
WHAT IT IS: A multi-tasking lip essential. What’s the London look for lips this season? Ultra-glossy pouts in hydrating hues packed with SPF15 for pretty protection. Give your lips the Brit-girl treatment for spring with new Moisture Renew Lipgloss SPF15 from Rimmel London.
Unlike sticky, drying glosses of the past, Moisture Renew from Rimmel London offers beauty with benefits. Chock full of moisture-boosting collagen, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins A, C, and E, this groundbreaking formula reduced dryness by 95% while shielding lips from the sun’s damaging rays with SPF15. Very few lip glosses have the technology to put SPF into their gloss and maintain the shine. Moisture Renew Lipgloss SPF15 is taking it to the next level for smoother lips that mean better shine!
It comes in 14 shades, of which I was sent 2! I recieved Pink Protect, a mauve-pink color with blue, gold, and pink micro glitter in the mix and Pink Spa, a Barbie pink tint with gold micro glitter.
You can get these at any mass market retailer or drugstore including CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart or visit Rimmel London for store locations.
REVIEW: I absolutely love both of them, but Pink Protect is far superior, in my opinion. It’s more my color, it’s less glittery, which is good. The both are super smooth despite the glitter. Both are sheer, but Pink Protect is less so. I will not only rebuy these when they’re undoubtedly gone, but I will be buying more colors from this line.
- Pink Protect: Perfect balance of sheer and opaque, amazing color, good brush.
- Pink Spa: Glittery pink goodness!
- Both: Last forever (for a gloss), the have an amaing flat sponge brush, which I couldn’t get a good picture of.
- Pink Spa: Doesn’t have as much pigmentation on lips as you’d think.
- Both have a sunscreen taste and smell, which doesn’t bother me at all, but may bother some. Also, the glitter in both of them haven’t shown themselves on my lips as of yet.
*DISCLOSURE* These products were sent to me for review.
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE PICTURES