OH. MY. GUCCI. It’s here! My first EVER Birchbox! And guess what? I squee’d. Out loud. Not just in text, but out loud! I’m not going to waste your time, so here it is!
I was so very very happy with this, my first ever Birchbox. If you don’t know what Birchbox is, it’s a $10/month service and you get 5-6 luxury samples from brands like Laura Mercier, NARS, Stila, benefit, Ahava, etc. Now, by luxury samples, I don’t mean those teeny little plastic or aluminum sleeves that give you a quarter of a use out of it, I mean trial/travel sizes. Awesome right?
Okay, so first off, I don’t have a picture of everything all nicely wrapped, because I tore it all up pretty instantly. Now, I had a feeling that something Zoya would be in this box– and I was right. It included a mini (as if Zoya could get any mini-er) of Jules from the intimate collection. She’s so pretty. Now, in this picture she looks purple– She’s not. This polish it’s tan. With golden shimmer. So pretty.
Zoya, Nail Polish in Jules
– Green is glam, especially when it comes to Zoya’s super glossy lacquers. This versitile metallic hue is your new spring go-to. Full size: 0.5oz $8
Juice Beauty, Green Apple Peel
– This organic peel doesn’t mess around: natural fruit acids dissolve even the most tenacious dead cells for an immediately brighter, smoother complextion. Full size: 2 fl oz. – $45
Extra: Juice Beauty, Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer.
LIV GRN, Earth Eau de Parfum
– Made from biodegradable and sustainable ingredients, this lush scent is laced with jasmine and sandalwood. Plus, ten percent of sales go directly to Global Green. Full-size: 3.4 fl oz. – $60
I just dabbed some of this on my wrist, and wow do I love it! It’s so soft and natural. You can’t smell any chemicals. It reminds me of when you first get out of the shower on a spring day. When there’s fresh air and a light breeze and sunshine, and you can still faintly smell the soap. This is very much a happy scent. It’s not exactly sexy, but it can be very breezy sexy. I love it. I’m a sandalwood fan. A++ on this one. I’ll use this sample up and then decide whether or not I’ll buy the full size. (and of course I’ll let you guys know.)
, Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion
– A silky lotion that adds major hydration without feeling heavy. Organic rosehip oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A and E, which work to soften and protect skin. Full-size: 1 fl oz. – $28
I think I’m going to try this first, then the Green Apple Peel above. I’m scared of the whole “peel” aspect.
EXTRA: Bloomin, Seed Paper
– Even better than recyclable: Plant this homemade paper in soil, give it a little water, and watch it sprout into wildflowers.
Isn’t this so cute? It’s so pretty I don’t even want to plant it. Oh, but I will, of course. I love flowers. =)