YES! There were rumblings of this collection for a while, but I always wait until things are officially announced to get excited. I can’t bear letdowns. ;D I digress, ENJOY! I’m so excited for this collection.
Los Angeles, CA – (May 2012): The sun has nothing on you this summer! Rival its brightness and heat with China Glaze® Summer 2012 collection, Summer Neons. Featuring 12 new sizzling shades perfect for surf, sand and nightlife, the all new hot hues in China Glaze® Summer Neons include:
- Beach Cruise-r | Glimmering fuchsia grape
- Flirty Tankini | Shimmer strawberry smoothie pink
- I’m With the Lifeguard | Glimmering lime green
- Love’s A Beach | Sizzling hot pink
- Orange You Hot? | Bright orange with attention grabbing gold glimmer.
- Pink Plumeria | Light pink with gold shimmer
- Ride the Waves | Dark ocean blue
- Splish Splash | Bright sky blue shimmer
- Sun-Kissed | Hot highlighter yellow
- Surfin’ for Boys | Glistening bright coral
- Under the Boardwalk | Fluorescent raspberry
- Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer (I don’t have a bottle picture of this one.)
Available: June 2012Price: $7 for open stock, $52 for the 8-piece set. (USD MSRP)Available in open stock, an 8-piece box set, and as a 12-piece counter display.
There they are! Which ones are you most excited about? I’m looking forward to Orange You Hot?, Firty Tankini, I’m With the Lifeguard, Ride the Waves, Splish Splash, Sun-Kissed, and Surfin’ for Boys. I’m excited to get some color into my life! The weather is warming up nicely, and now let’s get some polish to match!