Well it’s a James Bond week around here at the Kettle Rose headquarters! (My couch) I’m excited for the movie, so when this nail polish collection rolled out, I had to grab it all! Unfortunately, my wallet hasn’t allowed me to do so yet, but there are a bunch of bloggers who have the swatches up. But in case you haven’t seen them, here’s the press release photos for you!
- GoldenEye | All eyes will be upon you when you wear this glorious gold.
- The Spy Who Loved Me | A red as romantic as the secret agent inside you.
- Die Another Day | Live in the moment in this hot and lively red.
- Casino Royale | This high-rolling plum is fit for royalty.
- You Only Live Twice | This rich high-shimmer magenta is a once-in-a-lifetime find.
- Skyfall | Get Bonded with this magnificent maroon.
- Moonraker | Drive your fastest car to this exhilarating metallic grey.
- Tomorrow Never Dies | This eternally intense purple will live forever.
The Living Daylights, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, Live & Let Die, and The World is Not Enough
- The Living Daylights | This courageous multi-hued glitter sparkles 24/007.
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service | This misty-green pewter commands attention.
- Live & Let Die | Burn the candles on both ends in this private jet black.
- The World is Not Enough | This rosy silver is as addictive as it is beautiful.
This holiday season, OPI celebrates the 50th Anniversary of a fellow world icon – James Bond – appearing in Skyfall. Starring Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem, this highly-anticipated twenty-third installment opens in theaters nationwide on November 9, 2012.
Inspired by the film’s blend of glamour and danger, OPI launched Skyfall Collection, featuring twelve limited-edition nail lacquers for Holiday 2012.
The Skyfall Collection features six shades that play off the movie’s seductive theme, and another six that offer a more dangerous look.
OPI is Big Three Free, which means they don’t contain DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde.
The Skyfall collection is available now at professional salons, including JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $8.50 ($9.95 CAN) suggested retail for each polish.
MY THOUGHTS: I need GoldenEye, The Spy Who Loved Me, Die Another Day, Skyfall, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, Live & Let Die, and The World is Not Enough. If the funds allow, I’ll get Casino Royale and Tomorrow Never Dies. I’ll pass on Moonraker and The Living Daylights. Not my style.
Go look up some swatches and buy, buy, buy! (But leave some for me.)